ACG Dri-Fit ADV UV Trail Top 'Devastation Trail' Moon Fossil$140
Button up and explore in the Nike ACG Dri-FIT ADV UV "Devastation Trail" Top. Stretchy and smooth, it's got adaptable coverage (like foldable sleeves) and fabric made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers. Convenient pockets keep your essentials close. It's even got ventilated panels, keeping the air flowing while your taste for adventure keeps growing.
This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. For inspiration, ACG went to the big island of Hawaii, where black sands and big waves make the area ripe for adventure. The island’s volcanic landscape and warm climate served as inspiration for the collection’s look and purpose.
Take a walk on the Devastation Trail, a paved path through Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. The trail goes through a former rain forest that was covered in ash and cinder following the Kīlauea Iki eruption in 1959. The Devastation Trail collection takes its name from this natural wonder, with a tag placed on the inside of the garment.
Nike Dri-FIT ADV technology combines moisture-wicking fabric with advanced engineering and features to help you stay dry and comfortable. It combines with stretch-woven fabric for a smooth feel that helps you move freely.
This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun only in the areas covered by the garment. To protect exposed areas, the use of good quality sunscreen is recommended. The collar flips up for extra UV protection along the neck.
- Utility pockets give you plenty of space for your essentials. Each pocket has a pull tab for easy access. An ACG triangle carabiner is attached to the chest pocket so you can hook your keys.
- Mesh is placed at the back and side panels for optimal breathability.
- Foldable sleeves can be secured at the bicep with the help of an attached button.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Shaped hem
- 100% polyester
- Model is 6' 1" / 185cm and wears a size Medium