ACG Mountain Fly Gore-TEX Clay Green | Black$230 $290
Fast, rugged and just as at home in the city as it is rocky trails, the Nike ACG GORE-TEX "Mountain Fly" is ready for whatever you throw at it. The lightweight upper uses GORE-TEX technology to help keep the weather out and has a gator for on-the-go personalization. The sticky rubber outsole brings crag-inspired traction. Paired with Nike React foam with Vaporfly technology for undisputed comfort.
- This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. The state's vast wilderness and climate has served as inspiration for our designs. To create this shoe, the Nike team went to Smith Rock, a rock climber's playground in Central Oregon, to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform our gear and how we use it.
- GORE-TEX product technology is a waterproof, breathable, and microporous material that helps keep you dry. It's been integrated with the upper, helping you stay comfortable in wet conditions.
- This shoe's been built with the superlight and durable 4% Zoom Vaporfly Trail Frame. It's designed to deliver unbelievable comfort and underfoot cushioning so you can focus on the journey.
- Hard rubber wraps onto the toe and around the heel for durability.
- Sticky rubber outsole helps keep you upright and adds traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Ankle "gator" with cinch cord lets you quickly personalize your fit.
- Large lugs on the outsole extend up the toe for increased traction and a rugged look.
- Pull tabs on heel and tongue for easy on and off.
- Men's US Sizing
- Code: CT2904-300