ACG Windproof Cinder Cone Jacket Black | Peat Moss$155
Adventure beckons. The Nike ACG Jacket answers the challenge with lightweight, water-repellent fabric that's made with 100% recycled nylon fibers. It's ready for unexpected weather on warm days, so you can easily pack it away when not in use. Subtle details nod to cinder cones, the natural result of cooled lava from Hawaii's famous volcanoes.
This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. For inspiration, ACG went to the big island of Hawaii, where black sands and big waves make the area ripe for adventure. The island’s volcanic landscape and warm climate served as inspiration for the collection’s look and purpose.
Hawaii is filled with highly volatile volcanoes which spew lava into the air, before turning into an oval shape when it reaches the ground. The Cinder Cone collection takes its name from those shapes. A woven tag can be found on the inside of the jacket. An allover print takes a topographic view of the region's volcanic mountains.
- Woven fabric provides lightweight coverage for warm-weather months. The jacket is water-repellent and windproof, helping you continue on your journey in less than ideal conditions.
- Hooded coverage helps keep the elements out. A bungee at the back neck lets you adjust your fit. When you need to layer down, the jacket can be packed into itself for easy carrying.
- Zippered hand pockets help keep your small items stored. An ACG caribeener is included.
- A bungee cord at the hem lets you adjust the fit and feel.
- 100% nylon
- Model is 6' 1" / 185cm and wears a size Medium