Waffle Trainer 2 SD Gym Red | Mtlc Gold Star$105 $150
Celebrate the first American ascent of K2 and the Nike "approach" shoe that helped get climbers to and from the mountain. Throwback coloring and era-reflecting materials honor the original while the Waffle outsole adds durable traction. Gear up and go, 'cause you don't need permission to adventure.
- Celebrating the successful 1978 American summit of K2, which Nike helped fund and promote, expedition details include K2 graphic on tongue and sockliner, "NIK2" on heel and second set of laces coiled like a rope.
- The plush foam midsole with extra-soft foam wedge is so comfy it should be banned while the exposed foam tongue adds the perfect climber-bum "I don't give a damn" flash.
- Rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability, and heritage styling from city streets to Himalayan trails.
- Staying true to the original, the upper features soft suedes, large retro Swoosh, and Waffle sole.
- Inspired by the Nike LDV, colors and materials echo the shoe that took climbers to and from the mountain's base.
- Side panel and toe box material feature rope-like coloring and texture.
- Rubber outsole
- Speckled laces
- Mens US Sizing