Above The Clouds Store offer a variety of shipping options for both Domestic (Australia) and International deliveries. Orders are generally processed within 1 business day. All of the services we provide have tracking information available.
If you choose to use the AUS POST service you will be emailed your tracking number once the item has been sent.
You can track all parcels through the Australia Post website http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html.
Once international parcels have left Australia, we recommend using http://www.trackitonline.ru.
If you choose the courier service you will be sent your tracking reference number once the item has been sent.
You will then also be emailed by www.sendle.com which will have provide tracking information.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Pick up in-store option (Present your identification and card used for purcahase to collect)
- Regular AUS POST (2-4 working days, 5-7 for WA)
- Express AUS POST (Usually 1 day, except remote locations & outside Perth City for WA Customers). If you choose the EXPRESS option and your postcode is outside the guaranteed next day delivery zone we will still send it the fastest way possible.
- Courier service with sign on delivery. (2-4 working days, 5-7 for WA)
- Courier service with permission to leave if you are not there to collect. (2-4 working days, 5-7 for WA)
*If you give 'permission to leave', once the good has been scanned at it's final destination Above The Clouds takes no responsibility for any lost goods. The courier companies will endeavour to leave the package in the most safe and practical place. If they don't feel comfortable they will leave a note for re-delivery instructions.
- AusPost Pack Regular Tracked International (approx. 3-14 business days) or DHL Couriers (approx. 3-14 business days)
International Custom Duties
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Above The Clouds, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
For any further questions email email@example.com